Experience interactions online with the ATAG community of seasoned art educators. Feel free to ask questions that would contribute to impacting positively on your professional development as a certified art educator.
- Membership Benefits
There are two broad categories of membership – paid up and ordinary. Under these categories, we have:
- Professional (Tertiary, Second cycle, Basic schools)
- Emeritus (Retired professionals)
- Gain unlimited access to virtual online instructional resources
- Payment of no publication fee for publishing with GATA Journal
- Enjoy 50% discount on ATAG conferences, symposia, seminars, workshops; and training on new trends technological applications art pedagogy
- Get selected to represent ATAG at fully-funded international conferences
- Opportunity to enjoy scholarships (national awardees), and gain national recognition
- Opportunity to be selected as TV/Radio panellist to speak on issues affecting art education
- Access to quarterly ATAG newsletters
- Exhibit your artistic works (and that of your students) nationally
- Opportunity to partake in preparing and writing subject-based textbooks
- Networking with renowned art academics, researchers and artists across Ghana.
- Reduce your hassle in getting your preferred internship placement
- Sharping your research skills
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL MUSEUM DAY FIX THE GHANA NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Teye, V.Q.N. (2021). Exploring the benefits of using Interactive Learning System in Teaching Basic Design in Winneba Senior High School.
- Ankrah, O., Micah, V. K. B. & Donkor, E. K. (2021). Art and the Sublime: (De)Illusionism in the statue of Azumah Nelson at the Essipon Stadium, Ghana.
- Koranteng, J., Ismaila, M., Adom, D. & Tetteh, M. (2020). Constructivist teaching strategies for graphic design education in selected senior high schools in Ghana
- Navei, N. (2020). Tracer study on the employability of Graphic Design graduates of University of Education, Winneba