Research, Education, Training and Advocacy (RETA)
What does current research in Ghana and Africa as a whole say about education through the arts, perceptions of society about art education, and emerging issues in art education? What is the state of art education in Ghana and Africa? How does research inform curricula change, teaching and learning, assessment and educational policies? ATAG Research, Education, Training and Advocacy Commission supervises ATAG publications and preparation of teaching and learning resources for art educators from basic to tertiary levels of education.
- NOTICE OF ATAG NATIONAL AND REGIONAL ELECTIONS 2021
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL MUSEUM DAY FIX THE GHANA NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Teye, V.Q.N. (2021). Exploring the benefits of using Interactive Learning System in Teaching Basic Design in Winneba Senior High School.
- Ankrah, O., Micah, V. K. B. & Donkor, E. K. (2021). Art and the Sublime: (De)Illusionism in the statue of Azumah Nelson at the Essipon Stadium, Ghana.
- Koranteng, J., Ismaila, M., Adom, D. & Tetteh, M. (2020). Constructivist teaching strategies for graphic design education in selected senior high schools in Ghana