Research, Education, Training and Advocacy (RETA)
What does current research in Ghana and Africa as a whole say about education through the arts, perceptions of society about art education, and emerging issues in art education? What is the state of art education in Ghana and Africa? How does research inform curricula change, teaching and learning, assessment and educational policies? ATAG Research, Education, Training and Advocacy Commission supervises ATAG publications and preparation of teaching and learning resources for art educators from basic to tertiary levels of education.
- Koranteng, J., Ismaila, M., Adom, D. & Tetteh, M. (2020). Constructivist teaching strategies for graphic design education in selected senior high schools in Ghana
- Navei, N. (2020). Tracer study on the employability of Graphic Design graduates of University of Education, Winneba
- Analysis of Ghanaian political parties’ manifesto promises on the creative Arts sector: A case study of 2012, 2016 & 2020 manifestoes
- Asenso, K., Issah, S. & Som, E. K. (2020). The use of visual arts in environmental conservation in Ghana: The case of Adams Saeed
- Quarshie, B. & Kpogo, R. R. Y. (2020). Art facilities and learning outcomes in selected Ghanaian public Senior High Schools in the Central Region