Instructional Resources Gallery
We develop relevant instructional Resources for teaching and learning, and assessment in art education.
- 2021 INTERNATIONAL MUSEUM DAY FIX THE GHANA NATIONAL MUSEUM
- Teye, V.Q.N. (2021). Exploring the benefits of using Interactive Learning System in Teaching Basic Design in Winneba Senior High School.
- Ankrah, O., Micah, V. K. B. & Donkor, E. K. (2021). Art and the Sublime: (De)Illusionism in the statue of Azumah Nelson at the Essipon Stadium, Ghana.
- Koranteng, J., Ismaila, M., Adom, D. & Tetteh, M. (2020). Constructivist teaching strategies for graphic design education in selected senior high schools in Ghana
- Navei, N. (2020). Tracer study on the employability of Graphic Design graduates of University of Education, Winneba